Monday, March 7, 2016

Envy, Ingratitude, Race and Leftism

Blatant lies - and these days they are of the Left - mystify me.

Let's take racism. I can't say I've ever seen any anti-black racism in my life. But I've seen a lot of anti-white racism from blacks. It appears to be about 1000 to one, black against white.

I've seen decent blacks say very bad things about other blacks. They're criminals, they're stupid, etc. They move away from them if they can, often to live with whites.

But the Left says the problem is racist whites. Where are they? They must be there, somewhere.

Same with Jews. I can't say I've seen any Antisemitism. But I've seen a lot of anti-White, anti-American, anti-Christian hate from Jews. They've been expelled from different counties over 100 times in a little over 2000 years, and always for the same reasons - trying to destroy those countries.

Same with women. I can't say I've seen any men who hate women, unless they're divorced and raped or are utterly unpopular with women and therefore ostracized and ignored. But I've met an awful lot of women who hate men.

I always use the Seven Deadly Sins to explain things.

So what gives with these haters?

Envy, most probably. That's probably the most common "sin" there is. And in envy the envier tries to bring the other person down, even if they destroy themselves.

Lots of blacks envy white men. So do a lot of Jews, and so do a lot of women. For that matter, Leftism is based on envy, so all Leftists are automatically haters and enviers.

I guess a lot of them look at the West, at what Western man has done, and they froth and have conniption fits at what they see, can't stand it and want to destroy it.

What do they expect to happen? Things will get better after they destroy everything? A new human nature and a new society will just pop into existence?

What the hell kind of nut believes that?

I know I keep repeating what Erik von Kuenelt-Leddihn wrote, but it should be tattoed on your brain: "Leftists don't merely misunderstand human nature. They don't understand it at all."

I consider leftism is be mental illness. Or maybe their brains didn't develop properly. One man I know snickered they weren't weaned from the breast, which is why they are still stick to the public tit.

Whatever the cause, Leftists have caused nothing but trouble. And, to again quote Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, sooner or later the Right has to "knock the heads" of the Left.

I understand his point. After all, it's only self-defense.

And why is there no gratitude from these people? For one thing, when you give people something, a lot of them hate you since they feel you're superior to them. There's been big books written about this, such as Helmut Schoeck's Envy.

I've noticed it myself, which is why I no longer do anything for anyone unless they ask for it. The viciousness I've seen from people (and almost always it's been from women) if you offer good advice for free...

The same applies to groups. Give them nothing. They'll only throw it in your face.

It's why we need to stop importing 90 IQ Third World immigrants. And deport them, for that matter. They're eaten alive with envy of the people who created all the wealth in this country - and they'll destroy it out of pure hate and envy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

USA is about 62% white as of right now. And the left loves the idea of that percentage dropping further.

Glen Filthie said...

Hmmmm. Bob, one of us is on drugs.

Unless it's a figment of my imagination - every second yodelling moslem mutt is spouting anti-Semitism. I happen to like eeeeeevil joooooos myself - with the exception of the radical liberal ones.

Every time I turn around some idiot is gibbering about a jooish conspiracy - and I just laugh. Those idiots are about as cohesive and agreeable as we are - and there's no way any of us could work together to pull off a conspiracy big enough to be profitable! Some idiot or do-gooder would always mess it up! HAR HAR HAR!

As long as they are killing moslems they deserve our love and support!

Anonymous said...

"No good deed goes unpunished."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_good_deed_goes_unpunished

The phrase 'No good deed goes unpunished' is a sardonic commentary on the frequency with which acts of kindness backfire on those who offer them. In other words, those who help others are doomed to suffer as a result of their being helpful.

Proponents of this commentary could argue that, every good deed contains a bad outcome.[5] And that one must also absorb the bad side effect of the deed in order to do something purely good.

Unknown said...

The greatest mass murderers of the 20th Century were Jewish, and they targeted Christians.

There is a reason they've been kicked out over 100 times.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/stalins-willing-executioners

Anonymous said...


I always thought that the jews were persecuted throughout history because of envy, not revenge (I'm an American, so I'm a victim of the American school system). Apparently the jews are not entirely the innocent, blameless victims that they lead us to believe.

Why was the antisemitism so ferocious, even irrational, in Germany during both WW1 and WW2? Were jews involved in the dismantling of German industry after WW1? What about corrupt and predatory business practices (the jewish "stereotype" being a shrewd, clever, perhaps opportunistic and deceitful, businessman)?

ticticboom said...

They all also tend to be poor students of history.

The more you know about Weimar, and what was going on in Russia for that matter (and the Germans were quite aware) the more you realize what happened was predictable, if not inevitable.

The Jews, unlike most of the others, are smart enough to draw the proper conclusions but are too emotionally invested to do so. At least this time they have a homeland to run to.

I should note that when the slaughter starts it will be their 'allies' the Jews will have the most cause to fear. Pity the people they've spent so long demonizing will be disinclined to risk death saving them.

Anonymous said...


@Bob: The stuff your saying on why the jews were persecuted is intriguing and completely new to me - I never heard of it before. The history taught in schools (American public schools at least) leads one to think that jews were persecuted because of their religion and that people just didn't like them - not because of any belligerence or bad or even criminal and deceitful behavior on their part - they were portrayed as completely innocent, but unlucky victims of hate and even racism.

Unknown said...

'The Jews, unlike most of the others, are smart enough to draw the proper conclusions but are too emotionally invested to do so. At least this time they have a homeland to run to.'

From the things I've been reading, they are even destroying that with sex trafficking, promoting degeneracy, etc. I'm not sure they get that corrupting the spirit in exchange for passing pleasures and wealth causes people to become angry.

I'm sure Israel will hang around for a while...but it will also fall due to their own hands.