Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Women and the Wall" - a Video

In my case, and a lot of other men's for that matter, I have noticed when women hit the wall many become hostile and, often, blame their problems on men. "Where did all the attention go...those bastards! They're trying to take my life way by ignoring me!"

Yet these same women had no problem with ignoring many men when they were younger. Creepy, icky, not good enough for me...they have a hard time realizing that turnabout is fair play.

I never noticed it in high school, but when I got into college it was astonishing the number of guys who had no women interested in them whatsoever. It took me a long time to realize I was the object of envy because they had none and I had several.

Women have power when they are younger and when that power goes away when they hit the Wall many cannot handle it and get consumed with hate and anger and resentment. It's not fair that men have more power when they get older, including the guys they utterly ignored when younger. It's not fair!!!

Many women appear to suffer from delusions - "I'll go to college, pretend I have career, then find Mr. Perfect, quit my job and have husband, home and children....what happened?!?!"

1 comment:

Take The Red Pill said...

"I'll go to college, pretend I have a career, then find Mr. Perfect, quit my job and have husband, home and children....what happened?!?!"

What happened was an example of what was known by the Ancient Greeks as Nemesis punishing hubris by administering Justice -- and Justice is LONG overdue.